eWallet is a mobile banking service offered by First National Bank (FNB) allowing its customers send money from their banking accounts to any registered number in South Africa nationwide. The facility makes sending money simple, and have become the most used service for instant and safe way to send money anywhere, anytime.
Here’s how you can withdraw FNB eWallet
On your cellphone (if you have not received an SMS with an ATM PIN)
- Dial *120*277# to access the eWallet
- Select ‘Get cash’
- You’ll receive an SMS with an ATM PIN
Note: If you have no airtime, dial *130*277#. This will allow you to buy airtime from the eWallet funds. Next, dial *120*277# to get an ATM PIN.
The SMS will contain the ATM PIN required to get cash. This PIN is valid for 4 hours.
At an FNB ATM after obtaining an ATM PIN
- At the FNB ATM select the green button (Enter/Proceed) OR select ‘Cardless Services’
- Select ‘eWallet Services’
- Key in your cellphone number and select ‘Proceed’
- Key in the ATM PIN you received via SMS
- Select the amount you want to withdraw
- Take your cash
Make sure your transaction has ended or that you select ‘Cancel’ before leaving the ATM.
Register for FNB eWallet today
Dial *120*321# , visit any FNB branch or ATM or call the Cellphone Banking helpline on 087 575 9405
Visit FNB website www.fnd.co.za for more information.