Kaizer Chiefs together with Hollard have joined forces in helping people in South Africa ensure the expenses of the funeral do not add to your or your family’s burden when someone in the family dies. Get up to R50, 000 of cash plus grocery benefits for a whole year when joining the Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Plan.
Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Plan Benefits
Kaizer Chiefs Financial Services have ensured over the years that people with a death in the family don’t go through the pressure and stress of the finances a funeral service requires this days. The policy covers the whole family and the extended family of your choice. Below are some of the key benefits that comes with funeral plan:
- Family Funeral Benefit – You will get a cash lump-sum up to R50, 000 for your partner. A maximum of R10, 000 per child in the family.
- Vehicle Access Benefit Service – Kaizer Chiefs and Hollard understand that organizing a funeral service can become a very hard job to do as such they will support with a vehicle from Avis. You can use the vehicle to purchase anything such as grocery. The first full tank will be free and you can use the vehicle for six days.
- Monthly Provider Benefit (Groceries Benefit) – If you take a funeral policy with the Kaizer Chiefs Financial Services, you will get a grovery benefit of up to R1200 for a period of 12 months on your death.
- Memorial Benefit (Unveiling Benefit) – the benefit allows Kaizer Chiefs and Hollard to help you with the unveiling of a tombstone and will pay out R10, 000 one year after your death or anyone that is covered.
- And many more, read more benefits here
Kaizer Chiefs Financial Services Contact Details
To find out more information about the Kaizer Chiefs funeral plan, kindly contact their clients services line on 0800 11 11 58 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will contact you back as soon as possible. You can also read more on their website at www.kaizerchiefs.com.