My Money Plan is a financial solution designed for personal use only. It provides applicants with the ability to get personal loans up to R175 000 with the flexibility to consolidate your current debt and suit your financial needs.
Old Mutual is an investments, insurance and asset management financial institution in South Africa. They also offer personal loans that best suit individuals looking to improve and change their lifestyle. Speak to Old Mutual today by calling 0860 000 886 to speak to their consultant.
What you will get with My Money Plan
My Money Plan offer it’s client the ability to apply for personal loans or even combination of loans to consolidate existing debts. You can apply for a variety of personal or consolidation loans up to R175 000 within a flexible repayment terms up to sixty (60) months. My Money Plan provide loans at a fixed interest rate, which means your monthly installment will never change for the period of the application. In order for Old Mutual to comply with the National Credit Act, the institution will conduct an affordability assessment on your credit profile. You may also be required to take Credit Life Insurance that covers your loan instalments in the event of your death, disability or retrenchment.
Application process to Old Mutual My Money Plan (MMP) is simple, simply complete the call me form on the website and a consultant will help with the application. You can also complete the online application form with your personal details and get pre-approved.
You can use the loan money however you choose, Old Mutual will not restrict how you spend the cash, it’s your money anyway. You can pay for education fees, renovations, buy yourself or fix a car, and so on.
Old Mutual My Money Plan application requirements
- You have to be 18 years of age.
- The loan term agreement must cease prior to age 60 with a minimum term of 12 months.
- Your current payslip not older than 60 days.
- Your most recent consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months.
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months. This can be any household utility account in your name e.g. electricity, water, Telkom etc.
- A valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded 13 digits Identity Document or ID Smart Card or valid South African passport).
- You need to be employed for at least the last 3 months at the same employer (for loans 3, 6 and 12 months) and 12 months at the same employer (for loans 12 – 60 months).
- Credit Life Insurance is only applicable on loans with a term of 12 months and more.
Old Mutual Contact Details
Keep in touch with Old Mutual to learn more detailed information about My Money Plan. You can call them directly on 0860 000 886 or simply SMS your name + MMP to 44964 and one of their trained consultants will provide you with all the information you may need. You can also log on to their website at www.oldmutual.co.za and read more.