Checkers Money Transfer – Do you want to send or transfer money to your family and beloved ones, Checkers Money market is worth considering, especially when the person receiving the money don’t have a banking account. The facility is a person to person money transfer there by eliminating the use of a middle man, ‘bank’.
How to Transfer Money at Checkers Money Market?
- Visit the Money Market counter at your nearest Checkers or Shoprite store.
- Take your RSA barcoded green ID book, the amount you want to send, plus R9,99 for the money transfer.
- You must present your original ID book – no copies or driver’s licences will be accepted.
- Select a secret 4-digit PIN number of your choice and enter it to receive a Money Market transfer number.
- Only give the PIN and Money Transfer number to the person who will collect the money on the other side.
- Send any amount from R1 to R5 000 per day, up to a maximum of R25 000 per month, to anyone, and they can collect it immediately at any Checkers or Shoprite store in South Africa.
- Money can also be sent from, or collected at any Shoprite or Usave store, as well as Money Market counters in OK Furniture and House & Home stores.
How to Collect Money?
Checkers offers you the easiest way of collecting your money, just visit the Money Market Counter at your nearest Checkers or Shoprite store to collect your money. Just bring your RSA barcoded green ID book or SmartID, as well as the secret PIN and Money Transfer number that was given to you by the sender. You can collect up to R5 000 per day, with a maximum of R25 000 per month. Give the Money Transfer number to the Money Market cashier and enter your secret PIN.
Checkers Contact Details
Contact Checkers directly by calling 0800 010 709 and speak to their customer service consultants whom will help and guide you through how the facility works and what the benefits are. Most customers read more detailed information on the Checkers website at www.checkers.co.za. Alternatively visit kiosk at any of the Checkers local stores, inquire and use the facility with the help of cashier.