Is the only private financial company in Southern Africa solely committed to making educational finance both affordable and accessible to all individual regardless of their background. They make study finance as affordable as possible, by insuring that a large number of individuals who cannot qualify for other educational finance now will have all means to improve their lives and have a great future ahead. Since 1996 Eduloan has awarded 800 000 loans to the value of over R4,5 billion.
What does Eduloan offers?
They offer for all levels of tuition school, University or even College. Their loan offering also includes loans to cover outstanding balances, registration fees and they will help you pay for all your study related items/materials.
- Study tools includes the following:
- Study equipment
- Laptops and Tablets
Why Apply for Eduloan?
- No hidden cost allowing you to budget effectively.
- They pay your study fees directly to the institution.
- When you’re done studying,you’re done paying.
- They have an automatic salary deduction option available through their Bursary and Fund management solutions.
You only need 4 documents to apply for the loan:
- Applicants latest original salary advice.
- A certified copy of Identify documents.
- A study fee from the institution you will be studying at.
- Lastly proof of residence.
You can go into any of their on-campus offices.To find the one next to you simply go to www.eduloan.co.za.
Call Centre: 0860 55 55 44
Or SMS ‘EDU’ To 32150
And they will call you back.